8 Point Face Lift
Would you like a more youthful, yet naturally lifted look? The 8 Point Lift is a technique for restoring volume in 8 strategic areas, giving maximal lift and support using a relatively small amount of Dermal Fillers. The results are instant, with minimal discomfort or downtime.
What are the benefits of the 8 Point Lift at Surface Clinic?
– Replaces loss of facial volume
– Improves skin laxity
– Lifts and firms skin sagging or face ‘dropping’
– Targets ‘tired’ looking under eye area
– Improves jowls forming along the jawline
– Minimal discomfort and downtime
As we age, key areas of the face lose their volume. The 8 point lift targets these key areas using a hydrating dermal filler, to create a beautiful, naturally lifted result with minimal discomfort or downtime.
The 8 strategic lifting points are a general guideline which will be tailored to your needs. A personalised consultation is necessary to determine the best ‘total look’ for your face. The 8 key areas include:
1&2: Cheek bone/structure: A small amount of volume in the area enhances the cheek bones and often helps to lift the nasolabial folds
3: Tear trough/midface: Reduces the appearance of tired hollows under the eyes. If you have significant hollows you may need additional product with a softer, more flexible dermal filler to help with this. Ask your clinician if this additional treatment is right for you
4: Nasolabial fold adjacent to nose: This area often deepens with age, so adding volume here can help give a more youthful appearance. Some people suit having nasolabial folds, while in others it is ageing and dermal filler can be of benefit.
5: Mouth corners: The down turning of the mouth with age gives a ‘down frown’ that can make us look sad or bitter. Creating some support with dermal filler can not only lift the face, but make us look happier too!
6. Prejowl area: Loss of volume in the jaw, cheek and chin area can all contribute to jowl formation, so replacing volume in the hollow along the jawline, along with the other areas of the 8 Point Lift, can all help to reduce or improve jowls.
7. Jawline: As we age, we lose the squareness or angle of the jaw, which helps to lift and support the lower face, so the lower face starts to fall forward, contributing to jowls and sagging. A subtle enhancement of the angle of the jaw can help lift these areas. If you have significant loss of volume in this area you may require more product, and different techniques to get best results.
8. Lower cheek volume/buccal area: Hollowing of the buccal area can contribute to the ‘accordion’ smile lines and can make us look gaunt, while treating this area with filler can help with improve the natural curve and structure of the cheek.